Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Independence...

Today was awesome! First, I spent the day with my BFF shopping, talking, and having lunch. Who doesn't love a girl day with no kids?!

Next, I headed to the bank to set up my saving/checking accounts. This may seem ridiculous to get excited about but coming from someone who hasn't had any control over her own money or bills this is freedom!

Recently, my husband and I decided to split the bills and even as unfair as the asshole is, I am excited. I want control of my own life and this is the first step.

What a nice way to start the new year!! Right?!

Although, I must be honest. I took with me the necessary paperwork to have direct deposit changed to the new account. When I was done filling it all out and had the bank write their information, the man asked me if I wanted him to turn in the paperwork...I chickened out.

I don't know why?! My husband is going to be pissed off anyways. He isn't sure when he wants to start splitting the bills and I want to tell him....because you fucked it all up!!

No worries, I can turn it into my district office on Monday when I go back to work. He can just be pissed off at me in person instead of from another state. LMAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment