Monday, December 7, 2009

A Good Day...

Today was a good day...it started off rocky because I honestly just didn't want to get out of bed, but I am glad I did. It was good for me to think about other things besides the separation (or lack there of) and to be around my BFF (I am lucky enough to work with her). But the best part about today was actually tonight...Buddy and I made dinner together. It actually turned out really yummy and he was a big help!! We made pork chops, zucchini, squash and couscous. And to top it off had dessert (bananas, chocolate, marshmallows, and gram crackers). I love nights like this. And let me tell you I needed it!!! It was a good reminder that I can be a single mom (someday) and be HAPPY. I am the happiest when I am with my son and we are just enjoying each other. Yes, Buddy has some moments of tantrums and whining but I just need to remind myself that he is 2 (almost 3 in March).

So, today was a good day!! The rest of the bullshit will have to wait until tomorrow...night, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment