Saturday, December 12, 2009

Vacation ASAP...

I need to get away...I want to go to a hotel, have room service, sleep in a warm/dark room until I feel like getting up, drink champagne, and have a full spa treatment. Do you think this would change my mood? I am soooo depressed I don't know how to get out of it. I don't want to leave Buddy but he knows something is wrong with me because he is acting out just like he did last weekend! No nap, whining, and crawling all over me and I have NO patience. Especially when I have to listen to my husband get upset because a two year old doesn't play baseball properly, I am sorry Buddy. And how many times does a father feel the need to jump in when a mother is scolding her son. Really I have control!

A vacation is a nice thought but I can't run away from my problems. Just a dream...

My husband should be in the process of finding a place to go but no. This is my fault he really doesn't understand and he thinks things are so much better. Really??? A couple of days with you home isn't going to change anything. I think this is why my mood is so ridiculous. I want it done and I am tired of him talking all about the future, how much he loves me, etc. Really this feeling that I am experiencing right now is worse than the faking I have been doing for a better part of a year. Honestly, I know why...I am done with the marriage. But in the meantime for the sake of myself and Buddy I need to snap out of it!!! But how?

No comments:

Post a Comment