Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year's Resolutions...

I started thinking about the year 2010 and what I want it to look like. I am not one for making New Year’s resolutions but I figured I was at a point in my life when I should start thinking about the future. This is what I have come up with... **Not in any particular order**


I want Buddy to be happy and healthy…what mother doesn’t want this!

Be independent (married or not).

As for my career, I want to focus on my classroom curriculum and specific strategies that I can use with my students.

Lose the 20 pounds I have gained from stuffing my face.

Organize the closets in my house and clean out my garage.

Read more adult books NOT children fiction books.

Continue to learn how to cook.

Find Buddy a preschool.

Make Buddy laugh as often as I can.

Do something spontaneous with family, friends, or just Buddy.

Take Buddy to Sea World.

Be honest with family and friends about my feelings.

Learn to ask for help when I need it.

Drink more water.

Walk the dog more.

Teach Buddy to ride a bike.

Transition Buddy to sleeping in his own bed every night…it’s my fault, I created a monster.

Work through my financial problems. Oh how I have problems!!!!

Go to Happy Hour with my friends!




This is a long list; I have BIG ambitions for 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment