Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Quiet Time...

Awwwww, quiet. My husband just took Buddy out to run a couple of errands and that means I am left alone for at least a couple of hours. Nice. I love having peace and quiet time to myself and it happens so rarely. So I thought I would update the blog...

I am so excited for today. I have plans to meet my friend and her kiddos at the park, my husband and I have our marriage counseling appointment(not that much fun but...), and I am going out with the girls!!!! That is right, I have having a GNO. I don't remember when the last time I went out with the ladies. My husband isn't all to pleased but he won't come right out and say it. He just keeps acting like a dad, "Remember more people go to jail this week for drunk driving than any other."

I looked right at him and asked "Really, do you think I am that stupid?" I not going to be a drunk driver (I just got over the flu!) and I not going to ruin Christmas Eve with a hangover. I am seriously looking forward to having my family all over for Christmas Eve dinner, I wouldn't do anything to harm that. I am hoping this is the best Christmas ever!! Speaking of which, I need to go finish wrapping presents. :)

So everyone out there...I hope you find some quiet time today!

No comments:

Post a Comment