Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas...

This Christmas Eve is going to be different, my sister informed me that her family won't be able to come to our house for Christmas Eve. Their reason is valid, she doesn't want to be around my husband knowing that we are having issues. She doesn't want to be fake...HAHA!! Well, I am the president of the Faking Club. Did she want to join? I've got news for her...my husband is going to be around FOREVER whether or not I am married to him. He is Buddy's father and that is not going to change.

This whole situation sucks. However, having control of my life again is so exciting. Yes, I am still in a crappy situation but I hold all the cards (at least right now). I know life is not going to be the same ever again! I won't let it because I am going to be the one to make decisions for my life with no more compromise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment