Saturday, January 2, 2010

Household Chores...

Today was awesome! Buddy and I slept till 7:30 am and spent the day at home. We were supposed to go to the movies but I passed. These last couple of days have been so busy that I just wanted to stay home with Buddy. Since the weather was so beautiful, we were outside most of the morning. I got a couple of loads of laundry done, cleaned up the kitchen, and more...all with no husband home.

The biggest fight (well one of them) that I have with my husband is about laundry. Seriously, I know laundry!! What the fuck right?

Well, I procrastinate. I am honest and upfront about it. I hate laundry and when I have someone nagging me...well it just makes it worse.

However, today I did all of my laundry and I only have Buddy's to do tomorrow. And let me tell you it will be done before my husband comes home. Yes, to prove a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment