Monday, January 25, 2010

Motivation...

I need motivation.

I personally think that, in spite of everything, I have an AMAZINGLY positive attitude on life (if I do say so myself) but I lack motivation.

Now normally I just procrastinate on items at work and at home but at least I am motivated or trying to improve my teaching (work)...however, I am just NOT motivated to do anything at work!!

Hell, I feel like I am barely holding it together at home and am proud of myself for getting out of bed every morning. So, honestly work has fallen through the cracks. It also doesn't help that people I work "WITH" think I am beneath them.

But enough is enough! I am going to work tomorrow and I am going to fake it until I believe it.

I am going to pretend to be motivated and happy until I actually mean it.

Oh but where do I start? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment