Thursday, January 21, 2010

This Week Sucks...

This week has sucked for a number of reasons.

First, I have been stuck in an office for 3 freaking days!!! I know some people spend their entire day (everyday) in an office but not me. Really, how do people motivate themselves when all they do is sit on their ass all day?

Secondly, my husband has been home ALL week. I don't think I need to say more. However, I am going out tomorrow night...drinking and dancing with friends and NOT him!!!

Third, I am sitting here trying to write my blog and the phone rings. It's my friend who LOVES to just talk on the phone and be in everyone's business. Really? Go talk to your husband, I don't want to talk to you about work at 8:30 at night. I don't like what I have been doing for the last 3 days and you are the last person I want to discuss it with. So what ends up happening is I say something she doesn't care for and/or agree with so she quickly changes the subject.

My point to this entire post is simple. This week has sucked!!! I am ready for it to be over but too bad so sad for me it's not over. Tomorrow I have to sit in the office again with more people who freaking annoy me and then to put the cherry on top of it all....I get to go to marriage counseling in the afternoon! Fuck.

The only light at the end of the tunnel is tomorrow night I will be drinking and dancing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment