Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to Reality...

I have to get back to reality in a couple of ways...

First, my husband just got home a couple of hours ago, ugh. Will he ever stop talking? I am listening to him tell this stupid story for 10 minutes and I want to ask, "What is the point again?" But instead I just count in my head. By the way the story had nothing to do with anyone or anything I know or care about.

Now that he is home I just feel claustrophobic. Every where I look he is there and TALKING! He keeps saying how much he loves us and missed us...

I am sorry, I can't say the same thing to you.

And why in the middle of all of this does he bring up sex? I am in my pj's getting Buddy's stuff ready for tomorrow and all of a sudden he starts talking about how sexy I look.

Really??? I am in a t-shirt and flannel pants?! I don't want or need you to comment on my boobs. Or especially talk to Buddy about how he is the only one to touch Mommy's boobs!!! (Buddy was patting them and I was trying to teach him how he needs to keep his hands to himself, boys!)

Either way, I still want you to move out. Being gone for a couple of days doesn't fix anything for me. And I especially am NOT thinking about sex!!!!! Sorry.

Back to reality. The other reason why I have to face reality, because I have to go back to work tomorrow. At least I get to see my BFF.

Buddy and I have had such a great two weeks off together. I am looking forward to the summer.

I love you Buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment