Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's Happening...

OK--I don't know where to begin.

First, I had a great time last night with my friends. I drank, I danced, and I had a ton of fun! Thank God for my brother-in-law and sister for driving me and letting me stay at their house. :)

Secondly, yesterday was the worst. My husband and I went to our marriage counseling appointment and before we even got started we weren't getting along. He was pissed and annoyed with me and he made sure I knew about it.

I thought our session was successful by the end. We had a plan and our therapist was very clear that we needed some decompression time. Too bad my husband didn't hear her because he just kept pushing.

Anyways, here is the bottom line.

He is moving out. I was honest and told him that I didn't know if I wanted to be married or not. He said that he thought in his heart that we were headed for divorce, I responded probably.

He is going to live in an Extended Stay for the next month while trying to find a place to rent. By the way, all he talked about today were the things he needs and what he wanted to take from our house when he moves. Fine.

We haven't talked anymore about divorce other than neither of us is in any kind of hurry. So, we will be just separated for who knows how long. I need to get through this before I can think about that.

Lastly, we have financial problems. Obviously, us paying rent for two places will be a strain. I finally told him I needed to see everything in writing and after doing so even he was starting to see a light...except I still have seen anything in writing. I will get through this too!

It's all happening...

No comments:

Post a Comment