Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Resolutions...

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to lose the 20 pounds I've gained while stuffing my face...time to start working on it!!

My BFF and I joined SparkPeople to help us reach our goals. I needed something new to get me inspired, Weight Watchers just wasn't cutting it anymore!

While I am in the process of learning to eat right, AGAIN!! We came up with a new way to shake up our exercise plan...

The idea is to create a number of different goals and each week pull an exercise goal from a hat. This way we will be shaking up our exercise routine!

Now we just have to come up with all of the different exercise ideas. Remember each plan is for an entire week. Here goes nothing...

1. Run 10 mi
2. Create different running routes
3. Walk 70,000 steps
4. Run 15 mi
5. 350 sit-ups
6. Go hiking (on a Saturday or Sunday)
7. 700 sit-ups

I need many more but I am totally excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment