Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Don't Know...

I don't even know where to begin since the last time I blogged.

It's kind of scary that I am emotionless lately about everything going on in my marriage. I am not upset, mad, sad...

I think I am just ready for the next step.

My husband made a reservation to go to an Extended Stay hotel for a couple of months. In the hopes that in that time we can find a new place to start at in our relationship.

I asked for the space and believe that this is the best thing for Buddy and myself. My husband believes that if we can't work things out within the next couple of months then we are wasting our time.

I agree with him. However, since he says it should only take a couple of months that is our wedding anniversary and son's birthday...end of March. Nice huh?!

In the meantime it feels good to create this new person I want to become. A more independent person.

I got my new ATM/Visa card and new checks. Now I just need MONEY in the account.

I am looking forward to living alone...well as alone as one can be with an almost 3 year old. I can't believe he is going to be 3!! Wow time flies.

I am looking forward to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment