Monday, January 4, 2010

Thank You Therapist...

Today my husband and I had another marriage counseling appointment. At first I thought I wasn't going to have anything to say.

The nice thing about therapists...they pull it out of you!! :) That and my husband's comments make me want to scream!!!

However, there is nothing new to report on with his comments. Same old shit different day!

But really, don't ask me if we are still going to separate or not! I've already told you my answer and nothing has changed.

Well at least someone hears/understands me, too bad it's not my husband!! Thank you to our therapist for reiterating to my husband how I feel and what I want.

Too bad I went to the appointment in a good mood and got home irritated! This month couldn't go by faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment