Friday, January 8, 2010

A Baby & a Wedding Ring...

My husband has been home for two nights. Last night we talked about how he found a place to stay for a couple of months while we try to sort through and find a new start to our relationship...all good right? This is what I want, no question about it.

TONIGHT however he talked about the two things that don't reflect at all where we are in our relationship at the moment...he it goes.

We went to dinner with family tonight because I have relatives in town visiting. I love seeing them!!!

Anyways, my sister has two small children (2 year old and an 8 month old) whom Buddy just loves to pieces. He especially loves his baby girl cousin (8 months). In fact, he can be very protective of her.

On the way home my husband tells me that now Buddy is older he wouldn't mind having another child because Buddy would be such a great big brother. He then proceeded to remind me how I didn't want more children.

Are you kidding me? I talked to you about this 2 years ago and you said you were too old and would never want more!!! I then let go of the idea for several reasons...

1. You travel and I didn't want to be a single working mother to two kids. Even when you are home you don't help!
2. You are old...sorry.
3. You were completely adamant that you were done and I was trying to be a supportive wife and be happy with the life I have.

But more importantly is this the time to talk to me about kids? NO!!!!!!!

I don't even know what else to say about this. If any of my friends or family knew we had this conversation they would laugh their ass off!!! (Even my friends who know nothing about our separation.)

My second thing that he keeps talking about that annoys me is my wedding ring!

I'll be honest I have gained 20 pounds and my ring fits but is REALLY tight. So, I don't wear it. This bothers him completely.

Now he wants to go this weekend and get it resized.

Ugh. It never ends!! And I don't even want to say what is happening tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment