Sunday, February 28, 2010

Moving Weekend...

This was the big moving weekend. At first it didn't go as planned but it came together in the end.

First, I love my family. There is nothing better than the love and support of your family. My mom and sister REALLY came through for me this weekend. They helped me in so many ways. In fact, one of my favorite quotes from the weekend is, "Charlie, watch out Mommy is helping Auntie clean-up her life." Haha!!!

Secondly, I accomplished so much in what could have been the crappiest weekend. My mom, sister, and I took all the wallpaper off the walls in my dining room and kitchen. I rearranged furniture after Martin took what he needed for his house. AND I started making this MY home for Buddy and I.

The scariest part of my day was when Buddy was about to walk in the house...thank God I had everyone there because it was a huge distraction. Also, my sister arranged Buddy's stuff in the living room so perfectly that he was more concerned about his stuff than the couch that was missing. Basically, he was fine.

Tomorrow will be interesting. Buddy and I are going over to Martin's new house for dinner. We are trying to get Buddy used to his daddy's new house and the thought was if I went over there a couple of times he would feel safe. So, tomorrow is dinner and then Friday Buddy will spend the night at his daddy's house. Martin is already complaining about how he is planning to pick him up from my mom. Whatever.

It should be an interesting night...I am also interested in what he has bought for his house. :)

I am finally at the point in all of this where it is a new beginning.!!

It is a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment