Sunday, June 20, 2010

Awww Finally...

OK--I know how long it's been since I posted anything, sorry. It's been a crazy couple of months with work and getting adjusted to single motherhood.

Here's an update:

1. I am happy. I love my life, family, and friends. I have come to a good place in life, I still have moments where Martin drives me fucking nuts but I am working on it.

2. It's SUMMER TIME!!! Yup, you read correctly...summer time means I am off of work till after Labor Day! Woohoo!!!! Gotta love being a teacher. :)

And that is it...not too exciting!

3. Well, I lied...I have actually started this flirtatious romance with my ex. THE ex who I loved once. This is going to be either really bad or good. I haven't been able to figure it out yet. But in the meantime, I am enjoying a flirtatious romance (no sex) and good company every now and then. Keep it simple and light. I don't need or want a new relationship right now.

Anyways, today starts a new series for me on this blog. The SUMMER TIME series...I want to post for the next two and a half months the life of a single mom enjoying her summer off.

I know kind of selfish of me, especially since there are hard working single mothers who don't get the luxury of having the summer off with their child.

My goal is to have as much fun for the least amount of money as I can, as a mom and an adult!

So stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment