Monday, June 21, 2010

June 21

First day of summer was a success...and the day's not even over yet!!!

Today we went to Target, I needed to stock up on a couple of things...dangerous store! Then we went to the park for a picnic and play date with the cousins.

Now it's time for a nap THEN T-Ball Skills class! Love it!!

AND let's end the day with my sister and her kiddos over for dinner!

I couldn't have asked for a better start to the summer!!!

Tomorrow we head out to Escondido to spend the night at a resort! I thought it would be a good idea to start a new tradition...the plan is to always go somewhere for the night on the first week of summer vacation! This year it's one night, maybe next year I can afford more. I just think that no matter what's going on in my life Buddy and I will take a mini-vacation together!

No comments:

Post a Comment