Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 22 & 23


OMG...These past couple of days were amazing!!! I decided that Buddy and I needed to start a new tradition, the first week of summer we were going to take a mini-vacation (I think I talked about this in my last post).

What a success this trip was!!! We went to Welk Resorts in Escondido and had a blast!!

We started yesterday off by driving to La Jolla to see the seals at La Jolla Children's Pool and then ended up at the resort. At the resort all we did was swim and play in the splash area. Totally kid friendly! I loved that the room had a kitchen in it, I was prepared for that and saved money by bringing our own food. We only ate out once!

I know we only stayed at the hotel for one night...but as a single mom...this was quite the adventure! I chose a place I had NEVER been before, left all our family and friends... and we had a blast. No one was telling me what I needed to do or what Buddy needed to do, it was great!

I'll post a picture tomorrow...too tired to dig out the camera tonight.

UPDATE: I posted a picture of me sitting watching Buddy playing! A single mama relaxing!!! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment