Saturday, June 26, 2010

June 26

Well, let me start by saying that on Friday, June 25th we had our first bay day of the summer!!

I LOVE the bay!!!! It's a great place to take the kids, let them run around, and get crazy dirty. AND since there are no waves...I get to lounge in my beach chair and watch Buddy sitting on my ass. How many places can a mom go and watch their kid while sitting?! Best part about the day is how tired he is when I leave! :) Makes for a quiet car ride home.f Also it costs next to nothing to take a kid their, I say next to nothing because I pack lunch. A kid has to eat right?! Hehe...

On this particular bay day we actually had a couple of older kiddos that I was babysitting! Loved it...makes me realize why someone would have more than one child. They entertain each other. :)

Today, was relaxing! Since it was Saturday that means that Buddy was with his dad and I got shit done! I took the dog to get groomed, went and bought a baby present, had breakfast with my mom, and watched a movie! Whew...

And getting so much done in the day didn't come without a price, I was late picking up Buddy and Martin (my ex) wasn't all too pleased. But seriously?! I said I was sorry, didn't lie, and he got over it (not without giving me an earful first).

But really?! An earful?! He complains ALL THE TIME about how he misses Buddy and wants to see him, do stuff with him, etc. BUT when he has him all he does is COMPLAIN. I just want to scream, "Make up your fucking mind!!!! Do you want to see your kid or not? Either way STOP bitching about it!" Ugh.

However, to end a fabulous morning/afternoon I went to my sisters so Buddy could play with his cousins! We of course sat on her patio and drank wine.

Another great day in the summer books!

No comments:

Post a Comment