Sunday, March 28, 2010

Change is Here...

Ahhhh...my busy month is done! I can't even begin to tell you how busy this month was for me and its DONE!!!

I feel like 10 pounds has been lifted off my shoulders.

I don't have to put up with bull shit from work, the drama fundraiser is over, and Buddy's birthday party is done. If only you could see the smile on my face!

However, change is here. I don't have painting to keep myself busy every weekend...I don't have crazy work meetings...Its just me and this new life!

I know Martin moved out a couple of months ago but it's been crazy busy! Now things are going to slow down and I can focus on having a relationship with myself. I am completely excited!!!

If you haven't come across a blog called Mely Speaks, then you are missing out! She just started a challenge called, The Fabulously Single Project, and each week she is going to give out challenges and just talk about how the most important relationship is the one you have with yourself. Check out her blog...you won't regret it!!

http://melyspeaks.com/

This is where I am getting some much needed inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment