Thursday, April 1, 2010

Beautiful Day...

Today was a beautiful day.

I took a yoga class, went to a movie, did a little shopping, and went to see a beautiful baby girl who was just born today!!!

I say today was a total success!!! After a day like this I am ready for summer...forget Spring Break! I want a whole two months off...I know selfish. :)

I just want to get in a routine of being happy with myself and I struggle each and everyday with this. I have to remind myself to stay focused but sometimes you just get distracted with stupid shit.

I don't want to be distracted anymore! I want to be happy...not miserable, grumpy, angry, frustrated, etc.

So, as my fabulous day was taking place I vowed that today be the start of something different! I want to care more about how I look, I want to be happy with the small things, and I want to let go of the crap which I have surrounded myself with.

I know I can do this! But as anyone knows it takes time for change to actually happen. It takes time, patience, and practice for things to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment