Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mommy I Need You..

"Mommy I need you," was the statement of the day.

To start with in the middle of the night Buddy woke up crying and screaming, "I want my mommy!" I took him to use the bathroom and then just had to hold him tight for him to realize that I was in fact THERE. After he stopped crying I just took him to bed with me because I felt bad. Did he think he was at his dad's house? Or was it a fluke accident? I don't know.

But then today, he kept it up. By constantly asking me to hold him or saying, "Mommy I need you." Hell, I wouldn't have even walk out of the room for 10 seconds and he would ask, "Where's my mommy? Where did she go? I don't see her."

Where is my independent little man?

I love that he needs me, but I start to question his motives on this day. Was he worried that I was going to leave? Did he ask for me at his dad's house and since I wasn't there was worried? Are his reactions due to staying at his dad's house for the first time? Our separation? Is this the start of different behavior after staying at his dad's house? The thoughts are endless.

I don't know. All I know is that I am here for my son, no matter what!! He is my world and there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't know this.

I love you Buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment